What's new

made me think

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,570
Reaction score
13,179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
gotta say I took a double look and it made me think how they do it blindly. could lead to some messy situations.
I was at the Beaf House Restaurant recently and a father and grandfather were wrestling a small baby trying to get him re-wrapped.
20230514_135359.webp
 
gotta say I took a double look and it made me think how they do it blindly. could lead to some messy situations.
I was at the Beaf House Restaurant recently and a father and grandfather were wrestling a small baby trying to get him re-wrapped.
View attachment 2083900
Is that in Covington? I used to go to Danville for forktruck training, etc. I always made sure to eat supper at the Beef House. This was in the early 90s.
 
Beef House! Good eats on I-74. Have been there many times. Born in Danville. Fork truck training at Hyster?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom