What's new

Made one today

GTK96

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
392
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Quickie out of TV glass

HH
 

Attachments

  • image-1331494950.webp
    image-1331494950.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2187856071.webp
    image-2187856071.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
Beautiful. Do you have any videos posted of you doing your work? Or would you mind explaining what tools you use?
 
Thats awesome...
 
Thats Nice Flint napping did you use good stones to chip away also the point of an antler to fine tune it
Awesome Job
Just Like my ancesters use to do Great work Most Proud of you:icon_thumright:
 
Looking good. Picked up some light green glass while beach walking today. Can't wait to work it.
 
Beautiful. Do you have any videos posted of you doing your work? Or would you mind explaining what tools you use?

I'm not nearly good enough to post videos, I'm just a 16 year old with a rock, and antler, and some copper piping hahaha but I appreciate the compliment...and mostly just percussion flaking...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom