What's new

Magicians Coin

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
Magician's Coin

I was dumping halves into the coin counter and it rejects a 1999-D. I toss it back into the hopper and it rejects it again. I toss it on the counter and it sounds weird. I'm like, shazam! that's a magician coin. I look at it and I can see the cut line. So, now the question is how do I get it open? I tried tossing it on the counter *sharply* but that didn't do it. Anyone have more experience with these than me?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Magician's Coin

Here is another
 

Attachments

  • mg2.webp
    mg2.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 255
Re: Magician's Coin

And finally the 3rd type
 

Attachments

  • mg3.webp
    mg3.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 251

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom