hi, so here i am, trying to find out what this stone is. I am not saying it's a meteorite, i would be imposible that it could land on my tiny balcony, 1st floor. Yesterday i cleaned the floor of my balcony, today, 9 little stones were on the floor.
I used a magnet to check. And it's magnetized. The next things i did, is take pictures with a microscope to see more details.
I don't have a "trained eye" not sure such thing exist.
The stone show some green stone incrusted as well as another one like "brownish?"
If someone could land some information i would appreciate.
My guess is: a garnet or a magnetite....
I used a magnet to check. And it's magnetized. The next things i did, is take pictures with a microscope to see more details.
I don't have a "trained eye" not sure such thing exist.
The stone show some green stone incrusted as well as another one like "brownish?"
If someone could land some information i would appreciate.
My guess is: a garnet or a magnetite....
Attachments
-
13.webp394.8 KB · Views: 82 -
12.webp293.7 KB · Views: 48 -
11.webp635.1 KB · Views: 50 -
10.webp245.7 KB · Views: 57 -
9.webp297.3 KB · Views: 49 -
8.webp276.2 KB · Views: 52 -
7.webp250.3 KB · Views: 46 -
6.webp333.1 KB · Views: 61 -
5.webp471.8 KB · Views: 51 -
4.webp204.3 KB · Views: 46 -
3.webp223 KB · Views: 46 -
2.webp305.7 KB · Views: 51 -
1.webp312.5 KB · Views: 53







