What's new

Maiden voyage with the F75 LTD

john37115

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
529
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee, USA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75, Nautilus dmc IIb, Custom Soveriegn, Pro XL, Classic IV, IDX, Compass Gold Scanner Pro
I got permission to hunt a new field a couple weeks ago and haven't had a chance to check it out yet so I decided it only fitting to make my first hunt there with the new F75 LTD. I have been using the regular F75 for a little over a year and I must say the LTD is a bit different. I did notice bullets reading lower like VOL1266 said in his previous post. I thought it was just the new machine but guess not. The soil is just so wet here in Tennessee right now I think it is kinda throwing every machine off. Good news is the new property had some CW relics on it. The bullets appear to have been fired from somewhere else. Now if I can just figure out where they came from. I did find two Tombac buttons those are a bit rare in my neck of the woods. Found what looks like a crude made old brass wedding ring. Didn't get a memorial penny like DMAN but I did get a nickel. Does that count? LOL.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2337.webp
    IMG_2337.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_2339.webp
    IMG_2339.webp
    25 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0
Congrats on the finds. Seems like the new machine is working pretty good. HH.

capt.
 
Nice Finds John!! Those bullets were fired from somewhere less that 250 yards away. From what I have seen so far, the F75 and F75 LTD are great relic machines. The soil is very wet up here also and it may have an effect of the F75s. Your nickel does count-LOL. HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom