What's new

Mailbox Full ????

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
6,518
Reaction score
6,926
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff or River Rat
I just renewed my Charter membership and folks pm'ing me still keep getting a full mailbox message.
Can you fix it for me please?

Thanks
GG~
 
Last edited:
treasurenet_renewal.jpg

Thanks GoodyGuy for supporting T-Net!
AND
tn_red_pulse.gif
I notified ADMIN of your problem
tn_red_pulse.gif
 
Yay! :hello2:
 
metal_detector.gif
ADMIN is checking - say, you don't happen to have more then 1000 PMs - do ya?
 
metal_detector.gif
ADMIN is checking - say, you don't happen to have more then 1000 PMs - do ya?

This is the message displayed in my pm folder:" Inbox contains 472 messages. You have 1,209 messages stored, of a total 5,000 allowed."

So yes I do have over 1,000 PM's but according to my folder I am allowed 5,000 as a Charter Member. Did the TOS change recently? Am I not Grandfathered in after being a member since 2007?

GG~
 
Last edited:
... Did the TOS change recently? Am I not Grandfathered in after being a member since 2007...
metal_detector.gif
You are fine - ADMIN still trying to figure out the problem. Sorry for the delay GG.
 
metal_detector.gif
You are fine - ADMIN still trying to figure out the problem. Sorry for the delay GG.

Thank You for all your help and concern :icon_thumleft:

GG~
 
Working now. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom