1951hudson
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2016
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


So honestly I'm getting rather frustrated with my digging this week. That being said I had family obligations today so ... I decided to play around with my beeper on my mother inlaws property rather then sit around ang listen to mindless clucking.
Well about 5 years ago MOM'S house burned in a very bad house fire the fire lasted for over 14 hours and rendered everything to a pile of smoldering debris. While goofing off I found this; which I believe to be a big chunk of sterling it's way to heavy to be aluminum and has no rust so it can't be steel. So I'm gonna get it tested to see by if my instincts are right it's a big chunk of silver!!! On yet another beautiful hunt in good old Maine!!
Upvote
16








