What's new

Major bucket lister from beside 1727 road

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a field beside the original 1727 road, have found lots of buttons, but this is the first coin, and it's a good one, also the flat lead, one has a clear X in it, the other maybe a Y
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0719.webp
    IMG_0719.webp
    57 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0718.webp
    IMG_0718.webp
    48 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0715.webp
    IMG_0715.webp
    358.4 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 82
I don't think you could ask for a prettier trime coming out of the ground. They are so unique...congrats! Look forward to seeing what else comes out of that spot.
 
Great looking Trime. I just dug my first one last week. I would definitely call it a "major bucket lister" too because they're 1. Not commonly dug. and 2. Really friggin' small!

I would even go as far as saying that number two outweighs the first. Half of the enjoyment was knowing I heard something that small!

Congrats again on that wicked small and uncommon find!
 
Great looking Trime. I just dug my first one last week. I would definitely call it a "major bucket lister" too because they're 1. Not commonly dug. and 2. Really friggin' small!

I would even go as far as saying that number two outweighs the first. Half of the enjoyment was knowing I heard something that small!

Congrats again on that wicked small and uncommon find!

it was only 3 inches in the field but faint button type signal, boy was i surprized
 
welcome to the '53 club :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: --mine from March this year-- IMG_2874.webpIMG_2875.webp
 
That trime is in great shape. When I found mine I didn't even know they existed. Great find. Maybe the lead was gaming pieces. Congrats on a great hunt.

HH RN
 
Congrats on the trime and other nice finds
 
That's a great little silver!
 
Congrats on taking that Trime off of your bucket list. I'm still looking for mine.
 
Congratualtions on the buttons and beautiful trime! :occasion14:
 
Holy cow, that's the nicest one I've seen posted. Congrats
 
Beautiful Trime! Never found one,so it's on my bucket list. The lead items and buttons were also very cool. Nice hunt!
 
Great finds! Wonderful Trime!
 
Sweet one...would love to find one of those..
 
Congrats on checking the Trime off the bucket list. :occasion14: Looks like you also had a button bonanza day.
 
Congrats on the awesome trime. I've only seen them in my dreams!

Best of luck to you sir~
 
The first coin you dug at this spot was a trime?! That is awesome!! Amazing looking trime!
 
The first coin you dug at this spot was a trime?! That is awesome!! Amazing looking trime!

yea i know, i was beginning to think there was only buttons as i have been to this spot about 6 times and got about 50 flat buttons, im very happy to find this, specially in this shape
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom