What's new

Making profit!

Good photos, I'm a photographer myself and have Sony DSLR's, lights and many lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
It's better then paying $5 a hole to hopefully be able to say "par" a couple of times. :laughing7:
 
Good photos, I'm a photographer myself and have Sony DSLR's, lights and many lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I started with an Exacta SLR, moved to a couple of Nikons to do weddings, then after a fire, started in digital with the Canon. If My eyes hold up, my next camera will be a Sony mirrorless with interchangeable lenses. That's the trend of the future for the pros. Cell phone cameras are taking over the point and shoot market, and mirrowless interchangeable lense cameras are evolving rapidly and I think Sony has the lead in that area. You need an aps c or full size sensor to get pro quality.
Loosing the mirror got rid of a lot of design problems, hence the smaller sizes. The NEX generation broke the old mold and Sony is moving full speed ahead with it's E mount lense based cameras.
Just my view of things, Frank...
6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.webp
 
nice....



liftloop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom