Making The Connection

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I've been taking the dog down to the lake to play fetch with her tennis ball, I throw it in the water and she swims out and brings it back. She's only 9 months old and it's a new game to her and it's obvious she really loves this simple game of fetch. But here's the funny thing.....now she keeps her tennis ball in her water bowl! :laughing7:

I think she's making the connection. :dontknow:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
that is the sign of a remarkable dog....she is ready to learn what you want to teach her....the sky is the limit if you have patients.

Here's the thing Tee, when I got her (Goldie) I thought I was going to be here for a long time, now suddenly it's been decided to move my parents into a gated community in Florida, and I have to go with them as caregiver, and I can't take Goldie with me. They have a 20lb limit on dogs, and besides, there's no room down there for her to run like we have here. As hard as it is going to be to do I have to find a really good home for this really good dog in less then a month or so. So if anyone is interested PLEASE PM me. Great with kids and you won't find a more loving dog. She's 9 months old and about 40lbs. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• goldie.jpg
    goldie.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 181
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonesomebob said:
I recently had to put my Husky dow,n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fort Wayne is half-way, could meet you there? She loves to hug and has a long life ahead of her! PM if you're interested.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not a funny thing at all. She keeps it there so she can remind you when she wants to play :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
That's not a funny thing at all. She keeps it there so she can remind you when she wants to play :tongue3:

Right now she has two life phases: sleep & play. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread