What's new

Mammoths tooth

looking down

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White DFX
I found this mammoth tooth walking the Arkansas River in OK

When I picked it up out of the water it was soft and fell apart,
it looked good in the water when I saw it.
 

Attachments

  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 006.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 006.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 007.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 007.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 016.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 016.webp
    27 KB · Views: 280
  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 017.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 017.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 018.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 018.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 287
  • Mammoths tooth and meeting 020.webp
    Mammoths tooth and meeting 020.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 285
mix 1 quart of acetone with 1 tube ( 1oz.) of Duco cement and put that thing in the container for a few minutes, then you can glue the sections back together
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom