OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still use Paypal to print my shipping. Just transfer money from your bank account into Paypal to cover your shipping.

I just went ahead and have been doing that. Supposedly they made the managed payments so it's all tracked at the end of the year and is really easy for taxes, but of course that clearly isn't working out. It should be better though just having a few labels through paypal. A lot easier to sort than going through all of the thousands of transactions for a year :laughing7:

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I scheduled weekly payouts & have a credit card I use for business as my backup payment method. It was a pain to figure out a new way to do my monthly sales/inventory reconciliation. Once I got that down it's been relatively painless for me. I print a monthly transaction report, get rid of all the columns in the spreadsheet I don't need, & print it out. Anything else I need shows up on my credit card statement.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scheduled weekly payouts & have a credit card I use for business as my backup payment method. It was a pain to figure out a new way to do my monthly sales/inventory reconciliation. Once I got that down it's been relatively painless for me. I print a monthly transaction report, get rid of all the columns in the spreadsheet I don't need, & print it out. Anything else I need shows up on my credit card statement.

I tried the monthly transaction report and I still save the summary, but the detailed glitched out on me when I tried to edit it and spent a long time working on it and didn't save or something so I haven't tried that again :BangHead:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried the monthly transaction report and I still save the summary, but the detailed glitched out on me when I tried to edit it and spent a long time working on it and didn't save or something so I haven't tried that again :BangHead:

Been selling on eBay since 1998. I think it is more frustrating now to get info about your selling account than it was back then. I mean, I can pull up an annual report from our Amazon sales and all of the info is there on one or two easily understood summarized pages. Same with my Shopify website. eBay could also do this if it wanted to. I don't get why they don't.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been selling on eBay since 1998. I think it is more frustrating now to get info about your selling account than it was back then. I mean, I can pull up an annual report from our Amazon sales and all of the info is there on one or two easily understood summarized pages. Same with my Shopify website. eBay could also do this if it wanted to. I don't get why they don't.

I don't either, it would be so simple. They just like making things hard I think

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread