53dime.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 297
  • korean100.jpg
    korean100.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Congrats on your finds renegade!!!

;)

very nice well done,, had a little chuckle to myself, over the headline,, i managed to sqeek one out,, sounds like you pooped the coin, he he !

Tall Paul--Seems that way sometimes. Silver around here is scarce. The places I went to today, just seeking permission to search was hard. I found old places, but can't find the owners. Left a written note with my intent and number. Hope to hear back. So yes, squeeked out comes close. Have a great day...

Renegade-7 i know what your saying buddy,, i to experience times when i cant get land,, at the minute ive got some good land, but after that iam knockin again,, i may just do some knocks and get more lined up that way i'll always have some to go at striaght off, i think ive had more no's than yes's,, i reckon its down to my tattoos half the time, people here still think your a crazed ,mad man, when ya loaded with tats, just cant figure some out iam very polite always have been,, i only have tattoos cos i love the art, and iam a tattooist, o well just keep on knocking,, hope you get some calls saying yes, HH Paul.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back