What's new

Mandatory Evacuation, What a Joke

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet the Looters are resting up :tongue3:

* Does it mean I have to leave?Mandatory Evacuations are issued for your safety. You should leave as quickly as practical upon hearing the evacuation order.

* Does a Mandatory Evacuation mean you have to leave?

Yes - the decision to evacuate is for the best interest for the safety and well being of the public.

* What happens if I decide to stay?

Anyone that does not heed the Evacuation Order must recognize that Public Safety (fire, police, EMS) may not be available. Utilities (power, water, telephone) could be damaged and not available for extended periods of time and high winds and water could isolate them for long periods of time.

* Will I be arrested if I don't leave?

No - however, law enforcement will make every attempt to move people that are in areas that are likely to be most effected by the storm.


So what's going to be the most popular
looted Item this Year ?


5422206.webp338-0515215428-police-looting.webp
 
shoes for the needy.....in the same sizes the police women wear. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • shoes for needy.webp
    shoes for needy.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 122
or maybe some survival liquids
 

Attachments

  • katrina-beer-loot.webp
    katrina-beer-loot.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 192

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom