Map Dowser Wanted.

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Map Dowser Wanted.

Hello. I have tried my hand at dowsing several times but it just doesnt work for me. I am not a sceptic I believe anything is possible. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some map dousing for me for possible gold/silver coin caches around my area. Places they believe would have something there.. There are Several treasure stories around me in Ulster County, NY From Dutch Shultz in Phonecia, NY - Tory Treasure near Coopers Lake in Woodstock, NY area, Lost Silver Mine in Katterskill, NY Lost Silver Mine in Ellenville, NY Plus tons of Hidden Cache Stories around Kingston, NY.. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to give it a try. If you feel there is something in a location around here not mentioned or not a big time treasure maybe just a few coins in a jar or something let me know. I am open to anything. I am serious and will look into all inquires. 50-50 split with the person for anything found with your information...Again this isnt a joke. Im not looking for people to tell me it isnt possible, I dont need to be flamed because if you think you will get a rise out of me you are just wasting your time...Thanks in advance..Please PM me...

geodowser

Jul 28, 2003
midwest usa
Re: Map Dowser Wanted.

Hi There,

What a coincidence. This is my old home turf, and I happen to be a decent mapdowser .
Shoot me any maps with descriptions or google earth links or whatever .
I usually, for obvious reasons charge a nominal fee for consulting but since its my old
stomping / dowsing grounds, i will do one on the house / contingency for you .

I dont do dowsing jobs on splits because alot of clients just want to know the info,
but do not always have the time resources and initiative that it takes to make recoveries.

contact geodowser[@]dowsingworks.com if that doesnt work just use geo @ "same.com"
I choose to reply to this thread, and pmed you also in case there were others needing
a reliable map dowser. I am not on T Net much, so i thought at the risk of spam
drop my email address in case any others were needing help . Only organized and serious reply.

by the way i teach dowsing over the phone and in the field with your cell phone if desired.

geodowser - facdilitator - isd
international society of dowsers
http://international-dowsers.org
http://dowsingworks.com

FunWithTreasure said:
Hello. I have tried my hand at dowsing several times but it just doesnt work for me. I am not a sceptic I believe anything is possible. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some map dousing for me for possible gold/silver coin caches around my area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions