naitis
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2020
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ionian islands
- Detector(s) used
- Xp deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
the information speak was not at sea, the information comes from a German officer who hid the boxes, who died at an old age two years ago, and reported the information to a friend of mine who lives and works in Germany!If that is Greece where Germans pushed crates of gold into the water, a German diver already found 1-2 boxes of gold. Bunkers were on shore, they were supposed to have moved gold to boat, then off in water fearing attack on ship. From what I understand, water can be murky that part of shoreline.
I also know the dimensions of the boxes, 30x40 cm, and buried about 3 feet deep.Take a good look around this area.
Here is an old map from 1950 ,you are very near I think soThat might help, could be another site east of it.
Thank you for your time!Ok, but first here is what already have marked.