What's new

Map Request Please

msimmons

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There was an old home site here and supposedly a catch of some sort was buried here. Could you guys give me a hand? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Old homesite 2.webp
    Old homesite 2.webp
    303.8 KB · Views: 117
NO treasure caches gold are silver.
 
Thanks Okie! I am learning so much from you and I really appreciate it.
 
No gold or silver but the ruins of an old cabin with artifact in and around it
Old%20homesite%202.webp
 
Thank you sir for your time.
 
If you go to the old cabin be careful. Snakes love those types of places. I have found old coins under the floors
 
Some minerals there, no treasure
 
If you click on the icon I've highlighted on your map, you'll bring up a "historical" toolbar that will give you older images of the same area at different times of the year and from previous years as well. The resolution will vary greatly as you go further back in time due to lesser quality satellite images. You'll sometimes get images from the fall that shows the trees without the foliage and can therefore see buildings and other structures.
Old homesite 2.webp
 
Ok great thanks for the tip.
 
Thanks Weregolf for taking a look
 
I wasn't getting much of anything, but there could be some kind of site here.
 

Attachments

  • Old homesite 2-msimmons.webp
    Old homesite 2-msimmons.webp
    308.8 KB · Views: 86
Thank you sir
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom