What's new

Maps..

bkraw2000

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muskego WI
Detector(s) used
garrett gta x550
Being winter and all, it is a good time to study for the spring hunt. www.linkstothepast.com has some old plat maps from se wi. Anyone else know where I can find more?
 
You probably know the answer to this, but tell us what sort of stuff are you looking for? Relics, coins, or what?

Makes a difference.
 
Sorry dont have many maps
 
I spotted some old maps at the antique mall in down town Waukesha.
There is a dealer against the back wall with all sorts of old maps. :thumbsup:
Let me know if you need better directions.
 
bkraw2000 said:
Being winter and all, it is a good time to study for the spring hunt. www.linkstothepast.com has some old plat maps from se wi. Anyone else know where I can find more?

The Map Store on hwy 100 (Wauwatosa) has ANY map you need. They even sell platt maps. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom