S suberdave Jr. Member Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 90 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Eagle Rock CA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 20, 2018 Thread Owner #1 So, I have been collecting marbles when I metal detect. I came across this bag of marbles. I look on line and I just can't figure out marbles. How do I know if I have a collectable or vintage? Thanks for your help. Going marbles.
So, I have been collecting marbles when I metal detect. I came across this bag of marbles. I look on line and I just can't figure out marbles. How do I know if I have a collectable or vintage? Thanks for your help. Going marbles.
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Dec 20, 2018 #2 There is a marble guy/section here somewhere....good luck!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 #3 cool gotta go to that forum I agree