What's new

Marblehad Fishermen Custom

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,940
Reaction score
76,410
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daily Nashville patriot. (Nashville, Tenn.), 16 Jan. 1857.

1.webp

Daily Nashville patriot. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1857-1858, January 16, 1857, Image 2 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

01.webp

02.webp
 
Very cool Jeff!! When I was a kid I used to dive for quarters (all silver) off the town dock in Provencetown, MA. A bunch of kids would hang out on the dock in swim suits and when tourists would come by we'd yell for them to throw a quarter in the water which was about 15' deep. We'd all dive and try to grab it before it made it all the way to the bottom and often did. I would imagine there are still quarters down there since this was done for many years and sometimes we wouldn't find one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom