What's new

Marbles...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5748.webp
    IMG_5748.webp
    584.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5749.webp
    IMG_5749.webp
    463.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5750.webp
    IMG_5750.webp
    554 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5751.webp
    IMG_5751.webp
    404.2 KB · Views: 82
Pelt, Pelt, Alley, Alley, Champion (?).

Boy, I took really bad pics yesterday: I apologize. I usually check em on Flicker b/f I download to see if they are reasonably ok. Musta skipped that step yesterday b/c at least two sets of these were awful. Anywho, I was digging thru my cat's and spotted the 1st pelt in the pile. Well, I wasn't sure if it was a pelt or a caged cat. I think what happened is that I just turned it and then saw the pelt in it instead of the cat. Amazing what positioning, for me at the beginner stage I am in, can do.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom