What's new

March 28th, 1817 Large Cent and a cool Watch Winder

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
9,667
Reaction score
14,518
Golden Thread
4
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I returned to the site where I found all this stuff in this display frame over the last two years. I wasn't expecting to find too much since the last time I was there I only found one button and it was all overgrown. But all the weeds were were cut down and it was easy swinging. Here's the stuff from my previous visits.
Frame.webp


I didn't find a whole lot, but exceeded my expectations.
LC Dirt.webp


LC Front 1.webp


LC Back 1.webp

LC Front and Winder.webp


Here's everything from the 2.5 hours I spent there.
All.webp
 
Upvote 25
I can see why you like to hunt that site.
 
Very nice, I like those Large Cents and all of the buttons.
 
That matron looks pretty good for out of the ground. That a watch winding key below the matron ?
 
Yesterday I returned to the site where I found all this stuff in this display frame over the last two years. I wasn't expecting to find too much since the last time I was there I only found one button and it was all overgrown. But all the weeds were were cut down and it was easy swinging. Here's the stuff from my previous visits.
View attachment 2249002

I didn't find a whole lot, but exceeded my expectations.
View attachment 2249003

View attachment 2249004

View attachment 2249005
View attachment 2249006

Here's everything from the 2.5 hours I spent there.
View attachment 2249007
NICE !! Still giving after two years. Congrats
 
Yesterday I returned to the site where I found all this stuff in this display frame over the last two years. I wasn't expecting to find too much since the last time I was there I only found one button and it was all overgrown. But all the weeds were were cut down and it was easy swinging. Here's the stuff from my previous visits.
View attachment 2249002

I didn't find a whole lot, but exceeded my expectations.
View attachment 2249003

View attachment 2249004

View attachment 2249005
View attachment 2249006

Here's everything from the 2.5 hours I spent there.
View attachment 2249007
Agree...some very nice finds there. Thanks for sharing your good fortune.
 
Outstanding finds - congrats ! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom