Mark Gs Prizm 5 finds

johny mc.

May 18, 2005
Mark G's Prizm 5 finds

does a short period of time mean today....I hope so.....

I received permission (god now I need to ask permission for more stuff)....from Mark G. to post this....

I get a lot of folks in my store that ask about detecting and like so many of you I love to talk detecting.

I mentioned to some folks a little while back that I'd put some pics up of a customer of mine who has turned into a detecting partner and friend....funny how that happens, huh.

Well he had bought a Prizm 5 off me and I was curious to see how he would do since the Prizm's are still relatively new......He had come in with the "clad only" story so I told him some stuff and back he went.

The pic can speak for the Prizm itself...we all debate which machine is better but the proof is in the pudding/picture....I prefer to see the pics than hear....well I've been detecting for over 45 years and ...................................lol.

He found most of the stuff between the 3 to 8 inch range.

Aloha
www.theadventurelodge.com

Attachments

• SL550304.JPG
    SL550304.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Mark G's Prizm 5 finds

What ever you said to him worked..WTG..another success story.HH!!

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA

Hi Johny

Great finds, From Easton myself so maybe you can reveal some of those great spots...:)....

R

rvbvetter

Looks like him and the 5 work well together.
Now as for what you told him. You can just whisper it in my ear. We wouldn't want others to over hear it, would we. Tell him good job and to keep um coming. HH

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and to metal detecting. John Mc. has got me hooked and helped me a ton. His best advice to me was to slow down! I was hunting a homestead dating back to the mid 1700's and was trying to detect the whole place at once, running in circles. I've pulled a coin at this place every visit since talking to him. John even took a trip there with me and he pulled an Indian and a silver rosie.
I should have taken a pic of all the bags of junk I've found there as well to put the amount of coins in perspective.

Thanks John for getting me hooked. Johns not only given me great advice, but has shared many spots for coins and bottles. A true friend.
Thanks for all the great replys.

PS>>>Snee, I think the IH were 1864 and 1895, the buffs 1920, 25, 29, 36 and wheats 1910-1945

Mark G

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions