biggbill Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Il Suburbs Detector(s) used My nose. I sniff it out.... Jun 19, 2010 #1 I was told they were for a woman which made little sense to me. Anyone have a clue what they were used for? Attachments IMG_8222.webp 13.9 KB · Views: 260 IMG_8223.webp 11.9 KB · Views: 256 IMG_8224.webp 15.5 KB · Views: 236
I was told they were for a woman which made little sense to me. Anyone have a clue what they were used for?
Ramitt Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 670 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Jun 19, 2010 #2 remind me of the pins my grandmother used to hold the antimacassar on chair arms. Something like these http://www.beaconfabric.com/vindex.html?cat313.htm Upvote 0
remind me of the pins my grandmother used to hold the antimacassar on chair arms. Something like these http://www.beaconfabric.com/vindex.html?cat313.htm
Unicorn Hero Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 851 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Birmingham Primary Interest: Other Jun 19, 2010 #3 I am wondering.....could they be clips to put on a table, and the ladies handbags could be hung on them. Usually for a Ladies Evening dinner. Or maybe even given to the ladies at a Masonic dinner as a little gift.....just my twopenneth worth. U. Upvote 0
I am wondering.....could they be clips to put on a table, and the ladies handbags could be hung on them. Usually for a Ladies Evening dinner. Or maybe even given to the ladies at a Masonic dinner as a little gift.....just my twopenneth worth. U.
biggbill Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Il Suburbs Detector(s) used My nose. I sniff it out.... Jun 19, 2010 Thread Owner #4 these are just about 1/4 inch wide. not sure how you could use as a twist pin as they are smooth on the edge.... thanks! Upvote 0
these are just about 1/4 inch wide. not sure how you could use as a twist pin as they are smooth on the edge.... thanks!