What's new

Massachusetts hunting

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I notice old threads being brought back constantly. If anyone would ever like to hunt in Massachusetts and start a Massachusetts club. Please let me know through email. If anyone is interested Id be happy to share some good hunting land. Beginners or veterans. young or old.
Email me to join the club!
WickaboagCoins@gmail.com
 
I'm guessing you are in West Brookfield too since your name is Wickaboag. I just recently started metal detecting and actually joined the site today. Perhaps I could pick your brain sometime about some local areas and metal detecting tips.
 
Can't use [outlook] for emails. Live in Harwich mass on he cape. I have hunted for years and want to get together with someone who detects all the time. Into beach wrecks and land. I wanted to start a club also. But if I can just get some interested people to start detecting. Others will follow. Take them as they come. f.cavanaugh@Comcast.net If you have a kayak. We can have some fun.
 
I'm from west Brookfield and I know I'm a few years late to responding but I am still looking for someone to hunt with
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom