D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2016 Thread Owner #1 A few mibs I got early on in collecting. They were in my Master batch, is that correct? They just seem quite diff than most of my others. Attachments IMG_7999.webp 281.4 KB · Views: 90 IMG_8000.webp 514.8 KB · Views: 87 IMG_8001.webp 579.4 KB · Views: 89 IMG_8002.webp 500.3 KB · Views: 88 IMG_8003.webp 671.8 KB · Views: 82
A few mibs I got early on in collecting. They were in my Master batch, is that correct? They just seem quite diff than most of my others.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 10, 2016 #2 Yep, I'd say you have them in the right place. They do stand out in the midst of the otherwise dark and transparent masters that make up the bulk of their production.
Yep, I'd say you have them in the right place. They do stand out in the midst of the otherwise dark and transparent masters that make up the bulk of their production.