What's new

May 19th finds from a torn down house spot

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met a friend at a torn down house spot, didn't find any gold or silver but I did find some keepers.

may19.1.webp
may19.2.webp
may19.3.webp
may19.4.webp
may19.5.webp
may19.6.webp
may19.7.webp
may19.8.webp
may19.9.webp
]
may19.10.webp
 
Love them old buttons Giant!! Especially the Postal one. :thumbsup: Congrats on the Indians and wheats! That ornate piece is very cool - WTG man
 
thats a great hunt and nice bunch of keepers! Love that Postal button, I saw Brent dig one last year. those other buttons are so cool too! nice buff, congrats on a good hunt Giant.
 
I like the post office button the most! WTG
 
Beautiful old buttons, Giant! :thumbsup: That postal one is sweet and looks in great shape. Congrats! Nice other relics, too.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom