What's new

May-30 at the river/photos

fongu

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
879
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I didn't get these posted yesterday, I decided to get it done today. I thought I could edit the post from yesterday and add these photos, but couldn't figure it out. Hope you like my finds. The wheat penny is from 1941. I believe the stones on the 10K ring are artificial, but I'm not sure. HH
May-30, River finds 001 (Small).webpMay-30, River finds 002 (Small).webpMay-30, River finds 004 (Small).webpMay-30, River finds 006 (Small).webpMay-30, River finds 010 (Small).webpMay-30, River finds 003 (Small).webp
 
Upvote 0
I plan to leave this area alone for a month or two and let it reseed itself. I'm going to another old swimming hole in the morning and hope to find some old coins and maybe a ring or two.
 
Nice finds! I plan to hit a swimming hole soon, how are you retrieving your targets? Do you use a beach scoop?
 
great finds, like the fire dept medalion, cool
 
Nice finds! I plan to hit a swimming hole soon, how are you retrieving your targets? Do you use a beach scoop?
I use the stealth sunspot scoop and it works great. I couldn't imagine going water hunting without it. HH
 
Since I didn't get these posted yesterday, I decided to get it done today. I thought I could edit the post from yesterday and add these photos, but couldn't figure it out. Hope you like my finds. The wheat penny is from 1941. I believe the stones on the 10K ring are artificial, but I'm not sure. HH
View attachment 806265View attachment 806266View attachment 806267View attachment 806268View attachment 806269View attachment 806271

As the ring is gold, the stones are more likely to be real. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom