CMDiamonddawg
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2009
- Messages
- 4,508
- Reaction score
- 975
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jersey Cape
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi TN ,
Thursday , I remember seeing the plants but I can't figure out how I touched any of them. Right hand is covered :P I tried , benedyrl , banana skin , maple syrup , calamine lotion . Any home remedy suggestions
getting worse
dawg
getting worse
dawg

..
Thanks everyone , I 'll let you know how it works out .. this itch is driving me bananas
I know about getting it from cutting the roots from my oldest son who ended up with lots of rash on his hands from digging during the winter, but digging where Poison Ivy was abundant. He now avoids those areas like the plague, despite wearing gloves. I can still get by digging in those areas, but I am still careful on what I touch.






