What's new

May God watch over Texas

Hang on East Coast, "Irma" Cat.2 and building is about 10 days off the East Coast--one possible track at this time.
As for those in Texas and Louisiana, my thoughts and prayers stay with them.
Don......
 
Hang on East Coast, "Irma" Cat.2 and building is about 10 days off the East Coast--one possible track at this time.
As for those in Texas and Louisiana, my thoughts and prayers stay with them.
Don......

Much appreciated Mack. Every year during Hurricane season we hold our breath. I moved 60 miles out from New Orleans to higher ground. But I'm surrounded by rivers that need dredging so you never know. Ugggh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Here it comes, as predicted. Major gas shortages up here in DFW. I saw the writing on the wall and filled up every tank and can to capacity a few days ago. This morning - lines at the pumps were 30 to 40 cars deep. As of 30 minutes ago, I was unable to find any fuel except for diesel. Every station I saw (over 30+) was dry as a bone.
 
Update from post #21:
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Hurricane Irma on Thursday strengthened into a Category 3 hurricane over the eastern Atlantic and was headed towards the Caribbean,
Don......
 
Update from post #21:
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Hurricane Irma on Thursday strengthened into a Category 3 hurricane over the eastern Atlantic and was headed towards the Caribbean,
Don......

We don't need a category 3 coming in the warm waters of the Gulf. Not good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom