alabamadan
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
So last fall I'm hunting with some guys and we're out riding around when I notice a couple of old cars and I even comment that the trail we're on is really nice. One of the old guys says, this used to be the old highway back way back when. Where we're standing now used to be downtown <old town name>. Short of an old rusted out 1940s car, there's nothing around anymore that I can see. Should I do any research or just start swinging? If so, where do I start?
BTW, I'm not an experienced MDer and all I have is an ACE 250.
Thanks,
BTW, I'm not an experienced MDer and all I have is an ACE 250.
Thanks,
And remember too, just having a "post office" for your "town" meant nothing. To get the govt. to christen a post office somewhere, all you had to do was show that you represented a certain # of neighbors, and you could get a "post office" which was basically nothing more than your front porch, where a few other neighbors came to get their mail from now and then.






