What's new

Maybe Ill open a hardware store with the stuff I found today; also a silver "keeper"

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Maybe I'll open a hardware store with the stuff I found today; also a silver "keeper"

Hi,:hello:

Got out for 2 hrs. this morning after cleaning chores; it was a beautiful morning.

Jacky came along to help me dig the treasures...he loves to walk the beach , but is afraid of the water.

Was finding mostly junk as I hunted the wet sand slope with the tide chasing me to shore; finally in the last 5 minutes , I recovered the heavily tarnished 925 huge hoop earring. That "saved " the morning's hunt

Here's pics...

Thank you for looking

Good luck out there

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1535.webp
    DSCF1535.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF1536.webp
    DSCF1536.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF1539.webp
    DSCF1539.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF1543.webp
    DSCF1543.webp
    88.6 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF1538.webp
    DSCF1538.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Congratulation!!! detecting is gold, i wish you luck.
 
well saved - so funny when Dogs are scared of the water - especially when waves suck out - they get lulled into a false sense of security and wander down onto the wet slope then swoosh a wave comes in and they bolt for the dry sand!
 
a day at the beach with Jacky and a detector....... life's good
925 cleaned up nice too
 
Hi L,
Was thinking about you the other day? Must have been the spoons!!:fish:

SnT
 

Attachments

  • spoon 1.webp
    spoon 1.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 152
SurfnTurf, your spoon finds have an elegance to them...much better condition than the ones that I've been finding lately.

Those designs look familiar to me...must be East Coast variety.

I once found a spoon that was inscribed "Riker's...I think it came from Riker's Island cafeteria...right across from Long Island Sound.

Now...get back there and get those forks...:laughing7:
 
WTG Lorraine you always find a lot of neat things
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom