What's new

Maybe Im not so good

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,681
Reaction score
43,412
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I'm not so good

Any who have been following my "exploits", know about my walks around the mansion.

Today, same as others, I just wanted to go back to a happy place. I've said many times
that this place's targets get fewer and fewer but, I swear, maybe it ain't that at all. Maybe it's just that
I am NOT as good a hunter as I think.

Not much:

2015 (553).webp
2015 (554).webp
2015 (555).webp
2015 (556).webp

Anyway, I went across an area that I absolutely KNOW
I've been back and forth across at least a hundred times!!

Sooooo.... How did I miss this?

2015 (551).webp2015 (552).webp

Clean signal, some minor iron in the background, about 6 inches down. :dontknow:
Who knows!!?

Anyway, this is what I started with but it cleaned up well.

2015 (557).webp2015 (558).webp

2015 (559).webp
2015 (560).webp

Oh well, all's well that ends well, :dontknow:

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (24).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
There is a site here that has been hunted by at least four different guys over a period of 10 years now and on that site there is one patch about 40'x40' that has been pounded to death because we have been finding seated dimes, half dimes and reals in it. My buddy hit it again last week and his first signal was another seated dime at about 3"s. So, how was it missed all these years. I would add that this is a plowed field so it is very easy to cover every square inch. The total for that one patch now stands at 18 coins dating from the late 1700s to the mid 1800s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom