What's new

Maybe someone can help me with this

tah06090

Full Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this at our 1800s dig site. Cobalt Blue late 1800s. Curious whats the value no dings or anything bottles perfect

DSC00330.jpg
 
Great color and size, checking on value now...
 
it would help alot if you can type the embossing that is one the bottle..I can't see it to read it
 
creeper71 said:
it would help alot if you can type the embossing that is one the bottle..I can't see it to read it

F.W. Kinsman & Co Druggists New York
 
this is labeled New York at the bottom
 
Nice bottle right there. Looks to be in great condition too. I will offer a dollar :tongue3: Just kidding. I love cobalt as do a huge crowd of bottle collectors. It should go for pretty decent but I will not venture a guess just yet. :thumbsup: jgas
 
Can't help with a price ???, but congrats on a beautiful bottle !!!! :headbang: sure you'll do good with it. HD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom