Maytag

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Last year I bought my wife a new microwave for above the stove, spent a good chunk of jingle on one of the "better" models offered by Maytag. This morning it died as I attempted to warm up a cup of coffee, just....died, no power,sparks or smoke.(yep, I checked the breaker)

Called Maytag at 6:45 A.M. ct and (get this) got a LIVE person! Now, I`m thinking there's no way I will get good costumer service via the phone at 6:45 A.M. on a Monday but what I got was FANTASTIC customer service at 6:45 A.M. on a Monday morning!

Tomorrow the repair guy is scheduled for the morning, parts and service are free since the warranty is out by less than a month. (goodwill repair)

"Levi" at Maytag, if your reading this, you made my day! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Funny....my 9 month old Maytag drier's timer poop'ed out. Clothes tumbled dry the entire day til I got home.

I was suprised like you...got a real person...in the USA to boot. They had someone out 2 days later. :thumbsup:

Al

Thank your stars that you bought a Maytag...

I bought a Sears refrigerator that went out within 2 weeks...service center was out-sourced to the Phillipeans...took 2 weeks to get a repairman scheduled and another 2 weeks for them to order the parts and get the job completed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back