What's new

Me and my mongrels

3RDLIFE

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
I-10W to I-95N to I-70W to I-15S to I-10E
Detector(s) used
beat up radio shack 63-3013, newer GM1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our 3 dachshund leading me through the forest.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260909_155741.webp
    IMG_20260909_155741.webp
    781.7 KB · Views: 48
Good pic of you guys .I grew up with a short hair and we brought a long hair back from Germany from when my dad was stationed there ☺🐾
 
We were in Germany 70 - 72, Dad was stationed at a British base, 7504 MUN.SPT.SQDU RAF LARRBRUCH. Then were were at SAS site Rimini Italy.That was were we lost my Dad in 1973. Britta ,our long hair was born in Germany,then she went with us to Italy and back to the states when Dad died,she lived to be 17 !
 
We were in Germany 70 - 72, Dad was stationed at a British base, 7504 MUN.SPT.SQDU RAF LARRBRUCH. Then were were at SAS site Rimini Italy.That was were we lost my Dad in 1973. Britta ,our long hair was born in Germany,then she went with us to Italy and back to the states when Dad died,she lived to be 17 !
Condolences on the loss of your father.
We're hoping for our doxies to have long and extremely spoiled lives.
 
Thank you, it was a lifetime ago 💔
 
Thank you, it was a lifetime ago 💔
Yeah, you're never the same when you can't call or drop by your parents. I even miss the 15 minute breakdown of all the latest tests and procedures dad went through before our calls really started. Mom lasted 6 months from cancer diagnosed. She knew she was going so she packed in everything.
 
Agreed ! I lost my brother and my mom last year just over a month apart. Mom had a heart attack and passed on the operating table. I'm the only one left. It has been a tough year and a half to keep moving on But I do 💔🌞
 
Hope everything starts to go a little smoother for ya. Seeing your family slowly whittle away is disheartening. I've really leaned into my dogs and wife.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom