What's new

ME two boxes

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Another good evening. Dream box? You be the judge. First box had (2) 64's and 8- 40%ers- good when I been averaging 5/box. Second box was alot of fun, two rolls had silver on the end, one roll had 4 silvers, one or more had 2.... Total for the second box, (2) 64's, and 17 40%ers. Grand total for two boxes= 29 Here's a pic.
DSCN1051_edited.jpg

Also found this clipped 99, there were alot of new 99's in these 2 boxes. Sorry the pic stinks but here it is.
DSCN1052_edited.jpg

HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Very good boxes; 1.5% keeper rate. Kudos.

Dream boxes, I'm afraid, seem to be limited to our colleagues in Louisiana and Texas. But they do post nice photos. 8)
 
I think dream box quota varies from location to location- for me 10 in the first box was good but I remember hoping the second wasn't a skunk (cause that would keep my average of 5 a box). The second box at the beginning had something every other roll- then when I tore that one and was 3 silvers side by side and another an inch away- yea baby, no averages tonight haha. I am left with nothing to sort tonight but dam will I have a busy 4 days coming up LOL. I've got $4500 on order, $1000 tomarrow, $1000 Thur, $1500 Fri, and $1000 by noon on Saturday. That will make 11 boxes this week- think I got carried away? haha I may have to get a bigger container for the dumps, don't think I will have time for 2 dumps a day haha. O and for next week I'm already set for $1000 Mon, and $1000 Tuesday. I need to go on vacation before I pi$$ em all off huh LOL. HH and click, click, click, click Mark
 
You're right, ME - dream box may depend on location - kind of like an 8 pt. buck is a trophy in some places yet the norm elsewhere.
I really believe you'll get a super dream box soon with your persistance.
Congrats on the great boxes and here's (raising my can of Bud), to many more!!!!
 
Nice score ME....congrats on the silver. Your boxes seem to be getting better. You'll be able to build some neat stuff with your silver stash now. What's next on your list...lol.

Sound like your going to be pretty busy the rest of week.....good luck and keep us posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom