Old Dude
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2013
- Messages
- 8,838
- Reaction score
- 9,870
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wayne County, Kentucky
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi all. Normally I would not have made a post with those finds in the video, but I wanted to share our first snow of the year plus Gary ( Whadifind ) accused me of getting " too big for my britches " lol with my last post. The flat button says " Stand. Treble Gilt Colour ". I believe a button like this is where our buddy Treblehunter got his name! I didn't measure or weigh the old round ball even though it was probably dropped. All the rocks in the field has it dinged up a bit. I am not too sure about the ornate piece. Looks to be pot metal of some sort and I believe it is fairly modern even though the field it came from dates to very late 1700's.
Hopefully I will have something worthy of a post next time!
Upvote
20
Naw, you ain't getting uppity a'tall!!!! 









