What's new

Meat Hook?

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
2,043
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
1
Location
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this 10 inches deep and 10 feet from the cellar hole. I decided yesterday to dig iron targets. And here's what I came up with. Does anyone have a good idea to what this may be?
 

Attachments

  • hook.webp
    hook.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 396
Probably is a meat hook - the loop at the top could hang from a spike in a rafter in the smokehouse, and the meat from the hooks.

Or, if you had a really big angleworm, you could use it to fish for the big ones.

John in ID
 
Upvote 0
How big it the hook?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
idahotokens said:
Probably is a meat hook - the loop at the top could hang from a spike in a rafter in the smokehouse, and the meat from the hooks.

Or, if you had a really big angleworm, you could use it to fish for the big ones.

John in ID

Gonna use this for the "shovel heads"
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a game hook, that we use to hang a brace of pheasant
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Looks like a game hook, that we use to hang a brace of pheasant

I was thinking chickens.
 
Upvote 0
Sniffy said:
CRUSADER said:
Looks like a game hook, that we use to hang a brace of pheasant

I was thinking chickens.

What you think of in your free-time is up to you :D
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Sniffy said:
CRUSADER said:
Looks like a game hook, that we use to hang a brace of pheasant

I was thinking chickens.

What you think of in your free-time is up to you :D


have you been watching those films again :D
 
Upvote 0
Small game hanging hook, IMHO
or a Kiwi, small baitfish hook :icon_pirat:

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom