What's new

Medal ... Fob ???

GoingDown

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
King William III Copper (1695-1703) Mid-Hudson Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • fob.webp
    fob.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 699
Do a search for Beta Kappa Beta watch fob on google....

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Vintage-watc...hZ001QQcategoryZ10328QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Now so far the only things I can find are on ebay, still no webpages nor history on the item to 100% say yes or no on what it is about....

Weird thing I noticed: some of the fobs are stamped W&H.CO and others like the one in the ebay ad above is stamped with the company's full name.
 
Upvote 0
Great Work -Drache,Mack,Chey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
Great Work -Drache,Mack,Chey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mike

I won't call this done until I find out the story behind the fob! We've only found others that are the same but nowhere does anything explain EXACTLY what it is! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Drache said:
trikikiwi said:
Great Work -Drache,Mack,Chey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mike

I won't call this done until I find out the story behind the fob! We've only found others that are the same but nowhere does anything explain EXACTLY what it is! :wink:

Good on you Mate :icon_study:
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Is the person running a man or woman?
 
Upvote 0
From various online sources:
Whitehead and Hoag Co. was founded in Newark, NJ by Benjamin S. Whitehead. As a youth, Whitehead imprinted silk ribbon and button novelties for souvenirs and began experimenting with imprinting on thin sheets of a new material called celluloid. Whitehead went on to perfect the celluloid button, one of the best known and most widely used of all specialty advertising products. In 1891, his company was incorporated as Whitehead and Hoag. (Hoag was Chester R. Hoag.)
Whitehead & Hoag Company ceased business in either 1958 or 1959.
Don......
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom