KLGourley
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2010
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lehigh Acres, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

Can you please take a closeup pic of the initials and copyright symbol you speak of? It sounds like a manufacturers mark and the quickest way to an ID.KLGourley said:The back of it is very smooth. If you look real close you can see the initials followed by what looks like a copyright symbol.
It looks as if Charlie is correct. I still think its a fantasy piece. It could be from one of those modern medievel re-enactntment fantasy groups. I think they call themselves SCA. Society for Creative Anachronism. Myself, I have decided not to search until we are given more to work with and a pic of the manufacturers mark..Charlie P. (NY) said:Sort of a Caduceus but with leaves or feathers instead of wings standing on Mjölnir (Thor's Hammer) and with kind of sort of runic letters instead of Greek.
Planoite said:The symbols are Elder Futhark and are of Scandinavian descent. The runes translate to MSEIPZARKB
No clue other than that.
It is definitely a mirror image of the rune letters.
Based on feedback from fellow members and some image comparison searches I've done, the emblem is indeed a representation of Thor's Hammer surrounded by runic inscriptions. It is a talisman just slightly larger than a Kennedy half-dollar, but it is not old. It is merely a talisman for someone to carry with them for "protection." I'm making it into a belt buckle. OK thanks. If you are satisfied, there is no sense searching any further. My curiosity wants to know more lol.KLGourley said:Based on feedback from fellow members and some image comparison searches I've done, the emblem is indeed a representation of Thor's Hammer surrounded by runic inscriptions. It is a talisman just slightly larger than a Kennedy half-dollar, but it is not old. It is merely a talisman for someone to carry with them for "protection." I'm making it into a belt buckle.
![]()