newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,966 Reaction score 36,670 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 13, 2024 Thread Owner #1 My fossil buddy has these. I was at his lab & took the pic.
LandSeig Hero Member Joined May 16, 2020 Messages 547 Reaction score 1,508 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Tx Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2024 #2 Those are some nice teeth!!
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2024 #3 Wow! Nice ones!
antmike915 Silver Member Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 3,173 Reaction score 7,043 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 23, 2024 #4 Nice, I only found ones that were a inch or smaller.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,966 Reaction score 36,670 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 24, 2024 Thread Owner #5 These are from S. Carolina.
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,787 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2024 #6 Had to delete after reading last post....I thought they were from Florida but now I see S.C.