Melt value of silver quarters and half dollars is now 15X face value

It will correct again, longer it stays over $20 the harder its going be going below it though.

Hope it stays high with a steady increase. I picked up some off craig's list last week at 10X value and wasn't sure if it was the right time. Guess I should have looked around for a little more.

Maine_Jim

AGCoinHunter said:
It will correct again, longer it stays over $20 the harder its going be going below it though.

That is what people said when it broke $10, and $15, and so on.........

I too think there will be a correction, but the longer we stay above 20, the less the correction will be in my opinion. Just like with gold staying above 1200.

What scares me is even the main stream media is hyping gold a bit now. I want gold and silver to stay low longer so I can buy more before it goes parabolic, which it will some day I believe.

Jim

fistfulladirt said:
Crap....that means eBay prices will b close to 17 X face....not good if you're buying

Want some at 15X face? Offer good for next 18 hours. :-) PM me if you want some.

fistfulladirt said:
Crap....that means eBay prices will b close to 17 X face....not good if you're buying
:tongue3:

I stopped buying on ebay soon after i started reading this forum

quiksilver said:
fistfulladirt said:
:tongue3:

I stopped buying on ebay soon after i started reading this forum
Crhing is ok, but no way can it supply the amounts that i'm hoarding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back