What's new

Member level - How to advance

IM an initial paid member.
What dose it take to advance from Bronze?
Brady boy ?

When anyone post an incredible find just say, Ya man when you called me / text about that find I knew it was going to be a blast, super, terrific, out of this world.... etc. That will put you right up there.
 
IM an initial paid member.
What dose it take to advance from Bronze?
Brady boy ?

All joking aside it is strictly based on the number of posts you have made....

Newbie - 0 Posts
Tenderfoot - 1-9 Posts
Greenie - 10-19 Posts
Jr. Member - 20-99 Posts
Full Member - 100-249 Posts
Sr. Member - 250-499 Posts
Hero Member - 500-999 Posts
Bronze Member - 1000-2499 Posts
Silver Member - 2500-4999 Posts
Gold Member - 5000+ Posts
Charter Member - Yearly Paid Membership
Posting levels.webp
 
I need to start posting more.
 
Thanks to all for your replies, informative
I have noticed some folks that seem to reply to posts just to post something.
Not something I would do.
IM here every day, at least twice a day and only make a comment if I have anything important to offer
I also don't use all caps in replies and wont be negative, only positive attitude in responses.
I've slipped maybe twice and was scolded because I thought there was abuse of this great site being abused.
Brady Boy
 
Initial paid member. "One whom is paid in initials" The initial paid member can use abbreviations, and for a small fee may construct words with initials provided.. Not all initials are provided, only the initial ones......initially.
:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom