What's new

Member level - How to advance

bradyboy

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
3,530
Reaction score
1,361
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IM an initial paid member.
What dose it take to advance from Bronze?
Brady boy ?
 
untitled.webp
 
IM an initial paid member.
What dose it take to advance from Bronze?
Brady boy ?
only about 900 more meaningful posts. Youll be there in no time!
 
meaningless posts count as well.... right Jeff Gordon?
 
meaningless posts count as well.... right Jeff Gordon?

Jeff is unable to answer...he is banned AGAIN!! If the number of times banned were dollars...Jeff would be a rich, rich man.....:laughing7:
 
Yeah by commenting on nearly every single thread whether you have anything usefull to add or not like the 2 guys I have on my ignore list....
 
Yeah by commenting on nearly every single thread whether you have anything usefull to add or not like the 2 guys I have on my ignore list....

Hope I'm not one of them!:laughing7:
 
Jeff is unable to answer...he is banned AGAIN!! If the number of times banned were dollars...Jeff would be a rich, rich man.....:laughing7:
GET OUT!!!! Is he really? I can only imagine what he said this time.

I was wondering why he's been quiet lately.
 
Jeff is unable to answer...he is banned AGAIN!! If the number of times banned were dollars...Jeff would be a rich, rich man.....

Hell,i have him beat by a long shot on that one buddy:sign10:
 
IM an initial paid member.
What dose it take to advance from Bronze?
Brady boy ?

If I may....What is an initial paid member?:icon_scratch: And how do I sign up?:laughing7:
 
If I may....What is an initial paid member? And how do I sign up?

I couldnt figure that one out either,maybe theres a extortion racket going on some where:laughing9:
 
The opposite of a Charter Member...like me.
 
Just do what most do with a big score count... answer all posts with just a :thumbsup: These are the one's who have nothing to contribute to the forum, so have to get there count up by hook or by crook, this way you will soon be a top a poster, like the majority.:laughing7:

SS
 
Last edited:
The opposite of a Charter Member...like me.

Initial paid member. "One whom is paid in initials" The initial paid member can use abbreviations, and for a small fee may construct words with initials provided.. Not all initials are provided, only the initial ones......initially.
 
Initial paid member. "One whom is paid in initials" The initial paid member can use abbreviations, and for a small fee may construct words with initials provided.. Not all initials are provided, only the initial ones......initially.

Then i can take as that being initially it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom