What's new

Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONIs" please PM me again... *FOUND*

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again... *FOUND*

I will delete this post after the member contacts me again...
Was making a new friend, we were supposed to meet Wednesday in my town..... Somehow, my PM's got all messed up, deleted ones that I wanted to keep, kept the ones I wanted to delete..
Anyway, I didnt write down the phone number, and of course, didnt write down the member name either.. Now you would think it wouldnt be that hard to forget, but I am getting so many PM's due to the stuff I am selling, it just all swims in my head... I even tried going through the member list... OMG there are thousands...

You were going to meet me at "Schooni's", so if you read this, please contact me again.... I feel really bad..
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Bump so he has better chance to see it...
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Wasn't me. Only 42,132 more to check. :-\

Back to the top. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Man, I hope he didnt put me on his "ignore" list... LOL... I really do feel bad, just wish I could remember his screen name..
Thanks for helping out guys..
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Would it help if you tried the "Florida members"? He might be listed there and a name may pop up that will jog your memory. http://forum.treasurenet.com/Florida click TNet Members in Florida.

:wink: RR
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Yeah, tried that, but I have posted to so many different members threads, too many names "ring a bell".... I cant believe he hasnt PM'd me asking what the hell happened and why didnt I call....

I guess I'll just keep waiting.. Probably just wrote me off as a flake..
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

This has happened to me before to silver. I know it might sound strange, but, I always try and remember what their avatar was. That way, when you're scrolling through member lists, you can easily spot the avatar - especially if it's an unusual or strange one :sign13: :thumbsup:

Sure you've thought of this already, so, bump.
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

BUMP! :laughing9: GOODLUCK!
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Perhaps if you review your recent posts, something you posted will pop out as having been said to the individual. :dontknow:
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

if your talking about the restaurant schooni`s in lake placid I have eaten there before, if he dont show up I will just to eat lunch,lol good luck
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Chug and red will bump it up Hope you get a response!!!!
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Schooni's in Lake Placid has the BEST pizza I've eaten!! I'll meet you there for pizza. I live in Sebring!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :hello2:
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

Bumped again!! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Member who was going to meet me at "SCHOONI's" please PM me again...

BUMP!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom