What's new

Memorial Day 10kt Gold w/Diamonds!

Detectorinator

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
130
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I battled the surf on Memorial Day for a few hours at low tide. Pickings were slim but I managed to find this nice 10kt gold cross with multiple diamonds. The cross weighs in at exactly 14 grams. The diamonds and gold both tested real. It was a lot of work but it was worth it!

It was too rough for me to take my new go-pro out but I did take it out on an inaugural hunt a few days earlier. I ended up buying the "chesty" chest harness which worked out OK but I think I will try to mount it on the detector shaft in the future. On that hunt I managed to find a mystery metal ring with gold accents. I'll try to post a short video of that find once I figure out how to do it. Happy hunting!

IMG_0399.webpIMG_0401.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is one beautiful find!
 
Nice find.. Gold and diamonds that makes for a great day.. Congrats..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom