What's new

Meow, Pat cat

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In tribute to one of the newest, and funniest women on this site.. That's right, take a bow cat :headbang:

You fit the old SNL skit of Pat to a "T" If you didn't have a picture in your avatar, I would have sworn you were a guy. I am basing that on your sense of humor only, wickedly evil and funny. Most guys will envy your sense of humor. I think some have stopped posting because they are afraid of the standards you bring forth.

So let's get your photo off the avatar and keep people guessing who you are :laughing9:

So, here's to you Psycho Kitty


 
Spartucus, I have often thought, many of ya'll was girls here too, but........... 8)

Now I'll take down the pic, that way everyone can keep quessing! LOL! :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

(uh oh, if I take it down I may never remeber how to get it back up!)
Why does that not sound right? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
That my dear, is why you are "PAT" :thumbsup: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom