What's new

Merc Rosie Bracelet wheats and a Buck

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all had a good T day!!!!! Found this bracelet two wheats a merc and a rosie!! The Arboretum is one of the oldest parks here Ive found a decent amount of silver sounds weird but I can literally find clad every few swings so I u 20161125_131322.webp20161125_131341 (1).webp20161016_083154 (1).webp20161016_083150 (1).webp20160606_150725 (1).webpsually collect a good amount then move to the older sections where the silver is Thanks for looking. Heres a weird thing I put the extra long lasting batteries in my AT PRO the Duracell wow what a difference in depth and signal strength weird but I'm very happy!!! Sorry pics are sideways I tried to fix em but don't want to spend an hour on em got rest up for tomorrow I don't mind the cold weather as long as the ground isn't frozen I dress warm feels like summer not many people around.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Nice hunt!...congrats!
 
Very nice finds, ha he's a young buck, looks like the big guys been beating up on him. I had a Doe come running out of the woods today into the field I was at, she looked at me and ran the other way jumping over the heg-row, two seconds later a MONSTER buck, giant rack comes out nose down right in her tracks, over the heg-row he goes. 30 seconds later another buck comes flying out, big rack but not as big as the first, nose down, over and out he goes. About five minutes later I could hear bucks fighting back in the woods catching glimpses of there racks flying around. Exciting day, I was already pumped up from finding stuff then they added to my day, it was sweet.

When you take your pix try to remember to hold your phone horizonal and see if they come out right next time you post? That's what I had to do.
 
Thanks for the phone idea that's much easier than trying to rotate pics I see lots of deer and I also saw this a fox I think 20160716_083036.webp
 
Nice hunt and with some silver, Congrats!!
The buck are rutting here.
 
Hello A2coins. Nice finds. Bracelet looks silver? Good luck. C9
 
Tommy, Congrats on the great finds! The Arb is very good to you! Go get some more before the snow flies!
 
Nice scores A2, :hello2: I'm gonna have to get up to A2 and hunt that spot with you sometime. I bet we'd have a blast. I promise not to wear any of my Buckeye caps or shirts.
 
Hey Kevin that would be great I still detect all the time inn the winter when its over 40 and the ground is not too frozen Nice finds on your trip the halves ect sounds great to detect with those other tnetters Ill call ya soon Tommy
 
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom