What's new

Portent of things to come?

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,176
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 3 weeks of house guests, I had to get a detecting fix, so, off to an old part of town to see what I could find. A couple of promising construction sites fell through as they were all fenced and posted No Trespassing. Oh well, still places to detect in that area, so, off I went. This is the result. Notable were the brass key fob (I think) with the number stamped into it, the broken silver bracelet piece, 3 wheats, (one is 1926), the Mercury dime which cleaned up remarkably well, and the British Queen Victoria (young head) penny. Been a LONG time since I found one of those locally, but, I'm going back to England in a few days to try my luck there again. I've found LOTS of those Vicky pennies over there! They're as common as wheat cents over here. Hopefully some Vicky silver will show up along with her ancestors! :laughing7:

20250914_102352.webp
20250914_102456.webp
20250914_102538.webp
 
Upvote 23
Very nice work…Congratulations..
Have a great visit and Thank you for sharing
 
At least you got a nice Mercury Dime.
Best of luck on the new fields across the pond.
 
Congrats on the great finds and hope you have very good luck on the UK trip !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom